Trunnion Eye Pin Hydraulic Cylinders Telescopic Multi Stage Single
|Cylinder model||Total stoke length (inch)|
Distance from rod eye to turnnion
across trunnion (inch)
|Width of pin eye (inch)||Diam. of pin eye (inch)|
|70072-53-120T||120||54||14 3/8||1 3/4||12 3/8||2.96||1 1/2||240|
|70050-63-120T||120||53 3/4||14 3/8||1 3/4||12 3/8||3.96||1 1/2||295|
|70050-63-140T||140||60 3/8||14 3/8||1 3/4||12 3/8||3.96||1 1/2||325|
|70050-64-140T||140||50||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||2.96||1 1/2||295|
|70050-64-160T||160||55||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||2.96||1 1/2||315|
|70595-74-154T||154||54||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||3.96||1 1/2||405|
|70595-74-172T||172||59||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||3.96||1 1/2||430|
|70803-815-200T||200||65||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||600|
|70060-815-235T||235||68||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||650|
|70060-815-250T||250||68||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||665|
|70060-815-265T||265||71||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||700|
|70060-815-280T||280||74||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||760|
Sizes/Measurements are in inches rounded to nearest fraction - All
cylinders are Single Acting
OFF TRAILER WITH 60,000# LIFT CAPACITY
HANDLE 20'-25’ OUTSIDE RAIL CONTAINERS
12”X 4”X 3/8”GRADE A 500 RECTANGULAR TUBING MAIN FRAME
½” X 4” FLAT BAR WEAR PAD, ½” X 4” TRUSS WRAP, ¾” KING PIN PLATE,
12”X 4” CROSS MEMBERS, 4”X4”X 3/8” STABILIZER FRAME
3- ½ 7” BORE REEVE CYLINDER (2)
8”-4 STAGE TELESCOPIC MAIN LIFT CYLINDER (2)
Commercial Valve with Pressure Gauges and Adjustable PSI (2,500)
TANDEM SINGLE POINT Spring Suspension 50,000# CAPACITY
25,000# AXLE 16X7.5 BRAKES, AUTO SLACKS,
Standard JIC Fitting on All Hydraulic and Air Lines
No Hydraulics in Rear of Trailer, Reduces chance of leaks and
(2) Fixed Stops at Front of Trailer
3 1/2" Rollers Welded to Outside Frame, 2-ply Rubber Fenders on
(4) NYLON TIE DOWN STRAPS & ALL L.E.D LIGHTS MEET DOT #108
New 10 Hole Uni-MountSteel Rims w/ 11R22.5 Tires (8)
ICC REGULATED BUMPER- AIR ACTUATED
Retractable hydraulic cylinder can get a longer working stroke with
multistage sleeve-shaped piston rod hydraulic cylinder, telescopic
hydraulic cylinder, also known as multistage hydraulic cylinder.
Telescopic hydraulic cylinder is composed of two or more piston
hydraulic cylinder set. The piston rod of the previous stage piston
cylinder is the cylinder of the latter piston cylinde. In general telescopic cylinders are much more expensive than normal
cylinders. Most telescopic cylinders are single acting (push).
Commonly used in construction machinery and other mobile machinery,
such as cranes, dump trucks and other hydraulic systems.
A. Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are
standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
B. The seal is the use of rubber or plastic seal of the elastic ring
so that a variety of cross-section ring in the static and dynamic
fit between the surface to prevent leakage.
C. Common seal are O-shaped, Y-shaped, V-shaped and so on.
D. It has the advantages of simple structure, easy manufacture,
automatic compensation after wear, reliable performance, and can be
used between the cylinder and the piston, between the cylinder head
and the piston rod, between the piston and the piston rod, between
the cylinder tube and the cylinder head.
Features & Benefits:
1. DALLAST single acting telescopic cylinders provide value through
proven reliability, efficient performance and the quality that you
expect from every DALLAST Cylinder Division product line.
2. The length of a hydraulic cylinder is the total of the stroke,
the thickness of the piston, the thickness of bottom and head and
the length of the connections. Often this length does not fit in
3. Snap on glass filled bearings that absorb contaminants without
damaging cylinder walls.
4. Nylon tipped set screws that conform to packing nut threads to
decrease the probability of packing
nuts backing off.
5. Single-acting cylinders transfer force and motion in one
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI
minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger
diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield
material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome
plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also
available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring -
grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and
various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes,
welcome to consult.
1. We offer 12 months warranty.
2. Guarantee period is subjected to warranty instruction (1 year/
2000 hours whichever comes first).
3. Free after-sale service during the warranty refers to problems
caused by quality issues; any non quality problem occurred, we will
charge the maintenance fee according to relevant standard.
4. Service Center all over the world for after sales problems.
5. Various operation instructions such as: products inspect and
control ,Receiving inspection control ,sampling inspection
operation instruction, process quality inspection operation
6. Pre-sale service and free consultation service.
7. Quality control service includes pre-acceptance, departure
inspection, arrival inspection, PDI delivery inspection.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It
is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and
geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of
force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually
standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it
defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to
indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain
valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.